Monday, July 15, 2013

Triune Blog Train - Noah's Ark



It's that time again! We have a great color palette for you this month.  Our theme was Noah's Ark.



So, I was challenged with another medical issue.  I'm still dealing with it. . . was put on estrogen to try and correct things.  But the side effects have been awful for me.  I have not been feeling like myself in several weeks. 

I can't wait to be back to my self. . .

I regret to inform you, I don't have my pieces finished. :(  But I will post them when I do.  Summer has made this a short train.  But I hope you still find some useful items!


I have had several people comment about not having a facebook account.  And I respect your decision, so if you do not have an account, but would like the items offered on facebook. . . Please email me and I will get you the link to download those pieces.  sairidesigns [@] gmail [.] com

I am the "train station" for this blog train.  If you get lost, come on back and you can continue where you left off.  I am very thankful and blessed to have such fantastic artists contributing to "my" blog train!  Thank you to all of you!
Now, here are your stops:

Sairi Designs <-- You are here

Cajun Diva Scraps
Triple J Designs
A-M Digital Designs
Becky's Creations
Scrappin' Sisters (might be posted late)




No comments:

Post a Comment